Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shelly and Les

July 11th 2009 finally came and went! A close friend of mine was finally married! I could never have imagined how beautiful she'd look on her wedding day, when she walked down that aisle she left many people breathless.. including her groom. Stunning doesn't even begin to describe this wedding. Everything from the bridal wear to the guest clothing was all black and white so with keeping in that theme I have chosen quite a few black and white photos to share. I think I will start to blame the fact that my camera broke on Michelle's blinding beauty! She was a cool and collected bride ( don't see that to often and I watch alot of Bridzilla's lol ). When things turned up missing like her something borrowed that was left in Indiana, her missing garter,missing flower girl baskets & the darn replacement camera with the dead battery people sprang into action and made it all work. I hope you two are enjoying the Key's!! Congrats to you Les and Michelle Webb! ( as always any horizontal photos click on them to see the full picture )


















No comments: