Monday, April 6, 2009

Stephanie & Matt






















I had the privilege to photograph Stephanie and Matt's wedding and it was such an honor. It was a beautiful spring day in Chesapeake City MD, a bit windy but other then that simply perfect! The bride and groom looked stunning and even a tad nervous. Everything went off without a hitch.... except for the meltdown the ring bearer had right before the bridesmaids were to walk down the aisle. Kids will be kids and he finally made his way down as did everyone else. After the ceremony all the guests headed over to the reception where everyone let loose and had a blast! Here are some of my favs so far... I haven't even touched the "good" reception ones yet.. I will have more to share I am sure of that! Thank you Stephanie and Matt for letting me capture your special day!

No comments: