Friday, December 12, 2008

H- Shoot!













This shot says it all!!

















Yah for another photo shoot! You'll love these photos! We planned this shoot a couple weeks ago and had to move around the date because of rain... but of course rain always ruins plans right. So it drizzled this am then low and behold the sun emerged!! I guess I should mention it did not last long at all lol. It was bitter bitter cold but I was ready!! She brought down her daughter and step son who are 13 and 2 1/2. Her son was absolutely adorable and her daughter was gorgeous as well. We were done in about an hour which is great timing but little man was starting to get really uncomfortable in the cold. I got some GREAT shots, hope you enjoy~








1 comment:

A Day In The Life Of A Military Wife ... said...

LOVE these pics Des! I wish we lived closer so I could hand Hannah off to you for a day of cute pics! LOL!