Saturday, November 15, 2008

First blog!






Yah I have joined the world of bloggers! This is just a place for me to talk about random stuff, from photo shoots to bits and pieces of life. I am determined to keep this blog going if its the last thing I do! 
So here we go blog day #1. Seasons are changing and it is evident all around! All the stores are stocked with Christmas good and decorations. There is Christmas music and best of all the stress has hit of what to buy my 3 wonderful children. The leaves are falling and a pace that is way to fast for my liking! I have this vision of once all the leaves are gone and the trees are bare that it is nothing but grey skies until April 2009. Well here are a couple nature pics while scouting out a photography spot today. Enjoy and welcome to my blog!
Desiree~


 

No comments: